Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good Morning :)

Good Morning!!! Woke up inspired...God answers our prayers but you have to open your heart and see thru his eyes the answer is there for you in the form of a person(what i call angels), I was having a hard time falling as sleep last night my heart was heavy due to a personal situation, i kept praying and saying to "please i just want to go to sleep, relieve me from the pain, it wasn't anger, it was just anguish; so i reached for my phone because at that point i was like Fkit i'm gonna go play a game until a fall asleep, then i opened my Facebook and there was my angel she has just written a post, so deep and so touching and there was GOD with the answer to my prayers!! Have a blessed day my friends this is part of her message: "Love with your soul and never compromise respect or dignity. We hold back our love because we are in need of love. Seek a church, counseling, a spiritual retreat to rekindle that love. Time wasted cannot be recovered"
 

No comments: