Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My thoughts on Vanilla Shakeology®

I must admit i was addicted to the Chocolate Shakeology® until the Vanilla flavor came out, oh my god! it is delicious! If you are Dominican than you know what a Morirsoñando(die-dreaming) is and Yes! you can make it with the Vanilla Shakeology® it is ahhhhhmazing!! I also drink it with Almond milk and it taste like Dominican Avena, again it is ahhhhmazing!! Shakeology® has changed me, i feel energized, my tummy is not bloated, i don't have heartburn and just feel like myself again THANK GOD!! I thought i was turning into an Alien, i hated everything around me and i was tired, miserable and gaining weight. I felt like a balloon like someone was pumping air into me, every day i was fatter! Thanks DOC! and say that because the Doctor kept giving me medication for my pain even when i told her i gained 20lbs in 3 months like really! So i gave up my medication and became a faithful Shakeology® drinker! Click to order Shakeology

No comments: