Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Just when the caterpillar thought it was over..........


Here goes nothing....I was scared to show this progress but part of my personal development is to stop being ashamed of my weight and how others see me...so tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my two week progress T25, shakeology and eating healthy...I was comfortable at 200lbs for a long time and then i gained 22lbs in a matter of 4 months because of the medication...and that's when i hit rock bottom...My coach encourage me me to share this and as i said this morning in a post this to me means getting a A++ I feel liberated, I feel like crying because I was afraid of so much for so long and mostly had to do with what people thought of my appearance!...I'M NO LONGER IN FEAR OF THE WORLD! I choose to embrace my journey with God, my health & Fitness.

No comments: