Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love your self first!

OMG!  It has been a entire week since i posted....Did you think i gave up my workouts?? ahhh NOPE!!!

Although I was emotionally stressed (love is just a crazy thing) my workouts and my diets remain the same, I'm actually more focus than when i started because my results so far are amazing so everyday I wake up and feel better than the day before.

I decided to shift my main FOCUS to my  Personal Development and even though the week was just rough(my heart is broken)  I see the light shining thru. Any who! Below are a list of the books I'm reading or read in the past month. I've gave up my TV for reading and to be honest I do miss my favorite channel (Discovery on ID).

OK so!

I do my best to read 10 pages of each book every day, unless the book requires to read a chapter per day.

Whatever you do LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!!...I know now what I've been doing wrong all these years!

“Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take. ”
Anthony Robbins



No comments: