Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

T25 Double Friday Day 5

So i took Saturday off honestly i needed a break, my emotional state is not the greatest but i keep pushing myself!...I got caught up with my team today I did double Friday on a Sunday! :) I must say i felt like i was dying in the middle of it, i wanted to quit but Shaun T kept saying come on you can do this! and i did yeiiiiii!! I'm so happy i decided to this workout is only 25 minutes but it will make you sweat like a pig. I've been drinking my Shakeology 30 minutes before my workouts and i find that it gives me strength so i will continue to do so for the next five weeks unless of course i get sick. I'm down 6lbs this week so I'm super, super happy!! I haven't had any pain medication for my Fibromyalgia which is awesome! I've had some pain in my right arm but I've managed without medication the doc said i have arthritis in that arm.(Whatever)lol Anyway...I wish i could tell you how much i weight but im keeping that a secret until the end of my 90 days! I have to! I'm actually afraid to tell people how i weight because i don't look it but my butt alone is like 50lbs...Dominican butts!! Can you see the sweat!

No comments: