Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

T25 Abs Interval

 Sooo I didn't look at my schedule and did the wrong workout today but it was awesome!!...
25 minutes of pure craziness!! Love it!

UPDATE- The energy i have today is unbelievable in just two weeks I've changed my pain medication from morning and night to as needed, I've lost 4lbs with a proper diet and Shakeology®. In addition I'm amazed that I've survived Focus T25 with Shaun T for three days in a row without feeling severe pain or quitting ( i have insanity for almost two years and quit at the first workout a few times). These are just the first signs of what i have envision for myself a Healthy Body, Mind and Soul! and amazingly my mental fog is better!...sometimes i would forget simple things like my birthday or my girls name ( i will call them by each others name lol)




















http://youtu.be/Jq2wLxY95Js

No comments: